CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, April 6, 2009

does it even matter now?

I'm tired and unispired. (LOL dys.) So please, just let me vent.

Photobucket

I hate that I've been having constant headaches these past few days and it's not helping at all.

I hate that my brand new iPod classic looks so badly taken care of.T^T

I hate the fact that my mom's on a constant short fuse all the time.

I hate the fact that I still keep thinking about shitty stuff (although, thank goodness, I don't dream about firetrucks anymore.^^).

I hate my granma's loony moods. It drives everyone nuts.

I hate that I've got no money. *bimbo desu! T^T*

I hate that my pc's so effin slow.

I hate my freakin FAT tummy. And it's growing fatter each passing day. *pouts*

I hate the fact that I can't have my HAPI JUICE whenever I want. Not yet at least. *evil smirk*


I hate that I hate a lot of things in my life right now.

And I guess it's that IRONY *looks at ate migjuy & whispers* (huy. wonder girls doo.^^) that makes me SMILE.

0 comments: