CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, April 6, 2009

Gangster Love?

Ever since the dawn of summer, I've been itching to write stories again. And now, I'm currently writing one! YAYAY! ^^

Well, this one just popped into my head the other night, after not being able to finish watching CROWS ZERO the movie (It’s a Japanese film by Takashi Miike that stars Oguri Shun.). So it might come on a bit weird for some people.^^

Summary: Hitsugaya Toushirou has been living his dream of having an ordinary and simple life. That is until he met her. She was the perfect girl, but then again, nobody's perfect right? AU, a bit OCC. Certified HitsuRUKI.^^ Romance, crime & a little humor here and there. Multi-chapter.

Wish me good luck with this! Hopefully this time, I do finish this one~!
XDDDDDD

0 comments: